Our Water Filtration Systems
At Cool Touch, we have a variety of different types of water filtration systems to choose from. Some homeowners are familiar with the small, point of use water filters which are installed on a sink faucet. These are fine if you just want to purify tap water to drink. However, they are far from comprehensive, and chances are that if the water at the kitchen tap is subpar, throughout the rest of the house is as well. That is why a whole–house water filtration system is preferable. There are a few different types that you may choose from, depending on the specific problems that you are facing.
Types of Water Filtration Systems:
- Absorption Filters: Absorption filters run water through an absorbent medium, and they are quite effective in removing chlorine and other natural pollutants from water. They fail to remove certain pollutants, though, including some heavy metals, so it is important that you work with a trained professional to ensure that you are using the right type.
- Reverse Osmosis Filters: A reverse osmosis filter is an incredibly effective means by which of removing bacteria from your water. They use water pressure to push your water through a semi–permeable membrane, effectively removing the pollutants from the water in the process. These systems do tend to cost a fair amount to install, though.
Benefits of Water Filtration Systems:
A majority of homeowners purchase water filtration systems because they want better water for drinking. While this is the most basic benefit, there are also many other advantages you may not be aware of.
Water filtration benefits include:
- Better tasting water
- Provides purified water for drinking, cooking, washing fruits and veggies, taking showers, cleaning, laundry, and more
- Extends the lifespan of your appliances, fixtures, faucets, and pipes
- Eliminates water problems, such as unsightly stains, tastes, and odors
- Keeps out heavy metals but still lets you have the good minerals from the water
- Filters out chlorine, pesticides, and other chemicals
- Lessens corrosion
- Saves you in instances when your local water supply becomes polluted
- Reduces dependence on plastic bottles, saving you money and helping the environment
Getting rid of the bacteria and toxins in your water supply improves the taste, odor, and feel of your water, while reducing expenses and the carbon footprint related to bottled water.
Purified water lowers water heating costs, extends the life of your appliances, cuts soap and other cleaning costs, protects your clothes, and saves you on plumbing repairs. With our water filtration and purification systems, you’ll save hundreds of dollars annually.
At Cool Touch, we believe a water filtration system is one of the best investments you can make for your family.
Contact Cool Touch Today For All Your Water Filtration Needs in the Prescott Valley and Phoenix Metropolitan Areas
Don’t allow a subpar water filtration system installation to put the operation of that system at risk. When you schedule service with our plumbers, you know that the job will be done right and that the most appropriate equipment will be used. Not only will we help you choose a water filtration system, but we can also test your water to ensure that we are addressing the actual issues at hand. There is no point in wasting your money on a filter that is not capable of tackling the specific water quality issues that you face, after all.
To learn more about available no salt water filtration systems, or to schedule any water filtration system services, Cool Touch is the company to call. We offer a great selection of water filtration products, and we have the training and experience necessary to ensure that your whole–home water filtration system is up and running at peak performance levels.