Indoor Air Quality
- Enter Our Contest
Heating and Air Conditioning Maintenance Services in Glendale, AZ
Annual maintenance inspections and tune-ups are vital for the life and successful performance of your air conditioning and heating systems. We understand it’s easy to forget such regular services or to skip them now and then, but the benefits of routine maintenance are enormous.
At Cool Touch Air Conditioning and Heating, we have almost two decades of experience in providing outstanding HVAC maintenance. Our maintenance programs provide peace of mind to our customers—residential and commercial—in the Phoenix Metropolitan Area. We developed our Ultimate Savings Agreement to make maintenance easy for you.
Speak to one of our friendly representatives about signing up for the Cool Touch USA plan today.
The Ultimate Savings Agreement
When you join the Cool Touch Ultimate Savings Agreement (USA), you get more than the benefits of superb routine tune-ups and inspections for your HVAC equipment. You also get special VIP perks as a "thank you" for trusting us with your comfort.
- Lifetime Workmanship Guarantee – We stand behind our workmanship for life! There’s never an expiration date on work done right.
- Worry-Free Guarantee – We believe so strongly in our services that if you have maintenance and any recommended repairs done, we’ll return free of charge if your system breaks down within the next six months.
- Lifetime Parts & Labor – Available on HVAC repairs Cool Touch performs for you.
- 20% discounts – Receive 20% off repairs
- Special Discounts – You’re eligible for special offers on our HVAC services.
- One Free Drain Cleaning – Per year up to 30 ft.
- Free Seweroscopy
- Priority Service 365 Days a Year – Jump to the front of the service queue when you need fast air conditioning and heating assistance from our professionals.
- No Overtime Charges – Pay the same rate no matter what.
- We Call You – Don’t worry about forgetting to schedule regular services—we’ll call to remind you.
Professional Maintenance Protects Your Comfort
Regular HVAC maintenance grants many benefits to your air conditioning and heating systems. The major advantages of keeping up with professional maintenance twice a year include:
- Lower Energy Costs – Routine cleaning and tune-ups for an AC and heater reduces energy costs by 5% to 40% over the system’s lifespan.
- Reduce Your Carbon Footprint – When an HVAC system uses less power to run, it lowers your home’s impact on the environment.
- Improved Capacity – You can expect a better cooling and heating capacity from an HVAC system that keeps current with annual maintenance.
- Fewer Repairs – HVAC systems have over a hundred components, any of which may malfunction unless they receive regular care to address wear and tear. Maintenance prevents the majority of repairs an AC or heater may need.
- Longer System Lifespan – An air conditioner or heater that has professional maintenance will last, on average, twice as long as one that’s neglected.
- Protect the Warranty – The manufacturer’s warranty for an HVAC system may be voided unless it has professional maintenance on a regular timetable.
Call us to enroll in the Ultimate Savings Agreement and schedule your first maintenance visit.