Choosing between two different HVAC systems can be quite overwhelming, especially having to choose between two different versions of heat pumps!
Fortunately, heat pumps are one of our favorite types of home comfort systems, so we know a lot about what type, be it ducted or ductless, will work best in your home.
All you have to do is keep reading below to find out more, and of course, remember to call our team for all things ducted, ductless cooling, and ductless heating in Glendale, AZ.
Let’s Break it Down
We’re here to help you decide which heat pump will work best in your home! Here’s a little quick-guide to help get you started:
When to Choose a Ducted a System
There are plenty of reasons to choose a ducted heat pump:
- Your home already has ducts: If you aren’t making any major renovations to your home, it’s a good idea to stick with existing ducts and hook up a new heat pump to them.
- Better air circulation: One of the benefits of using ducts in a home is the powerful air circulation they provide.
- You don’t like the look of air handlers: This is a basic aesthetic decision. If you prefer that your HVAC system stay mostly hidden, then perhaps a ducted system is the right choice for you.
When to Go Ductless
Here are all the reasons to go ductless:
- You’re planning a renovation or new construction: Why not ditch the space-consuming ducts when you remodel parts of your home? A ductless system offers you greater design freedom.
- Asthma and allergy concerns: Ducted systems may have better circulation—but they also circulate plenty of dust and other air pollutants. Ductless heat pumps don’t have this problem, making them ideal for households with asthma and allergy sufferers.
- Zone heating and cooling: Each of the air handlers in a ductless system can run separately from the others, making for much greater energy savings and efficiency!
What Will You Choose?
Of course, the best way to decide which system to install in your home is by hiring a certified HVAC professional for help. Trust us, only a certified HVAC pro has the tools, knowledge, and experience to assess the needs of your home, make the right recommendations, and install your new system correctly.
And yes, there may be plenty of amateurs willing to service your system for a questionably low price, however, sometimes an attempt to save money will end up costing you much, much more in the long run. Therefore, it is always better to call in a pro and get the job done right, the first time around. See, when it comes to your comfort and your budget, you don’t want to take any risks!
Ready to schedule your heating installation services? Great! All you have to do is contact the team at Cool Touch today to get started! Kick Back and Relax. We’ll Keep You Cool.