In the desert it is essential to remain comfortably cool when indoors, and having an efficiently operating air conditioning system is an important for you and your family. No matter what type of AC problems you encounter, the Phoenix air conditioner technicians at Cool Touch are always ready to help!
Warning Signs of AC Problems
Paying attention to the warning signs that you have AC problems is the key to knowing when an air conditioning service is required. By catching air conditioner problems early, you can ensure that your AC doesn’t get overworked when components are not working properly. Here are some warning signs that your AC need professional service:
- An air conditioner that will not turn on at all
- A decrease in AC capacity: no longer cooling every room properly
- A reduction in temperatures or complete loss of cold air coming from vents
- A loss of air-flow from vents
- Clanking, grinding, squealing, rattling noises, or louder than normal noises made by the AC
- Unusual smells such as carbon monoxide or smoke coming from vents
These are each signs that an air conditioning problem has already occurred and needs to be handled by a professional AC technician. By paying attention to these AC issues, a the repair can be completed before the problem affects additional electrical or mechanical systems within the air conditioner.