Indoor Air Quality
- Plumbing Installation
- Plumbing Repair
- Sump Pumps
- Pipe Replacement
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Main Water Lines
- Leak Detection
- Slab Leaks
- Drain & Sewer Installation
- Drain & Sewer Repair
- Drain Cleaning
- Hot Water Heaters
- Water Heater Repair
- Tank vs Tankless Water Heaters
- Water Treatment Systems
- Water Treatment Systems Installation
- Water Treatment Systems Repair
- Maintenance Plan
Cool Touch – Phoenix Heating and Air Conditioning Experts
Cool Touch is a family–owned, Phoenix area business established in 2002. Our owners, Chris & Charmaine Funk, have over 20 years of experience in the air conditioning, heating, plumbing and electrical industry.
We install American Standard, Goodman, and Amana equipment, but we service almost all other makes and models. We also offer service agreements for preventative air conditioning and heating maintenance.
Our philosophy is to provide customers in Phoenix, Scottsdale and the surrounding areas with quality products and installation, along with the best customer service and 100% customer satisfaction. This includes giving you honest options that are tailored to your specific heating, cooling, plumbing and electrical needs.
With so many electricians, plumbers and HVAC companies in the Phoenix area, how do you know which one to choose? Cool Touch can help make this decision easier. We help find the best choice for you by figuring out which HVAC unit will be the most cost–effective for your home comfort needs. We carefully plan and estimate our HVAC, plumbing, and electrical projects. Even if you’ve already received a quote from another company, please allow us to give you a FREE second opinion today!
Our Promise to You
We maintain a drug free workplace and continually train our employees. We take the time to explain all options to our customers.
We will only use the correct materials and equipment that meet or exceed code requirements
We remove all debris, use drop cloths and wear shoe covers during every installation.
You are protected against any damages that could occur.
24 hour emergency service and 10 year parts and labor (on select systems).
Customer Care Includes:
- Drug–free workplace
- 24 hour, 7 days a week on call emergency HVAC service in the Phoenix area
- Best warranties in the business
- Lowest price for the quality and service in the Phoenix area
- Priority service to service agreement customers
Outstanding Dealer Awards
- 2004 American Standard Rising Star Award
- Member of Better Business Bureau
- Member of P.O.R.A (Sun City West Property Owners and Residents Association)
- 2007 American Standard Rising Star Award